If you are lazy to go to Gym and do not find that place motivating enough, Your Shape Fitness Evolved is for you. This is must have Kinect title.
Your Shape Fitness Evolved was released by UBISOFT on November 4, 2010. This is totally an immersive experience in the GYM or open garden where trainers come and teach you. There are also some cool gym games which take you to kind of hi-tech virtual world where you kick the bricks or play the hula loop or hold the falling bricks from the sky and store in left right compartments.
Amazing part is that Kinect camera can track your bone structure and recommend you corrections the way you are standing or moving your body. Depending on how correctly you are performing it shows percentage of perfection and accordingly gives you ranks and calorie burn.
Primarily there are three sections
- Personal Training – One to one training programs
- Fitness Class – Classes that teach sequences of moves based on Zen Cardio Boxing and more
- Zen training
- Gym Games – Games to play on your own or with your friends and family.
- Brick Breaker Virtual Smash – Arms and Leg workout
- Hula Loop – Waist and Hip workout
- Stack-em up – Shoulders, Arms workout
You will be amazed thrilled and excited to see some of these videos:
Live Demo Video from E3 2010
Official Ad by UBISOFT
Jessica Chobot Preview
Your Shape and Fitness evolved is priced for Rs. 1999 in India and available through Game Shop, Planet M and online stores. This is really worth the investment if you are into fitness and have any of these excuses for workout.
- I am shy to work out in GYM
- Its raining out
- Urban Gyms are costly
- Gyms stink with sweat and unhygienic
- Gym/club house/garden is far from my home
- Gyms and Trainers have time restrictions. They are closed when you have off.