I played XBox 360 with Kinect controller for 3 days. Every day for 1 hour. What I build is mild muscle pain around all parts of my body. This really gives you great workout. Each game expects you to move your hands forward and backward, jump or sit down. And at the end of the game if you see your snaps you really don’t realize that you did those so nicely.
These are various sections inside the game.
- 20,000 Leaks : You are in glass cage and sea creatures comes and break your glass, your job is to fix those holes with your hands and feet.
- River Rush: You are riding an inflated boat which is moving with flow of water. Your job is to collect maximum pins by moving left or right or by jumping.
- Rally Ball: This is kind of mix of penalty goal in football and bowling. So your job is to hit the ball with hand and foot so that hits target in front of you in the form of boxes or multi ball pins.
- Reflex Ridge: In this section you have to jump, move left or right or sit down to avoid obstacles. Jumping and pulling bars speeds up the movement of your machine.
- Space Pop: You get the feeling of zero gravity. You can fly by waving your both arms. You need to pop the bubbles with your body parts.
At end of each game you are warded medal which can be Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. You can collect these medals to earn achievements.
You can upload and share your achievements online at KinectShare.com from XBox using Ethernet or WiFi Internet.